January 21, 2012

Blogpalooza

I'm not typically in favor of doing memes or any type of pass-it-on thing, but recently I've been awarded three separate blog awards, and I really appreciate them so I felt it necessary to accept them and pass them on.  


The first award I received was the Reader Appreciation Award from Jo-Anne over at Jo-Anne's Ramblings
There weren't any specific rules other than passing it on to 7 people. 


The second award came from B over at The opposite of that. It's the Happy 101 Award.
To accept this award you must list 10 things that make you happy and then pass the award on to 10 bloggers who brighten my day.  


10 Things That Make Me Happy:
1. My children
2. My husband
3. Watching football
4. Music of any kind
5. Puppies
6. Coffee
7. My education
8. Flip flops
9. Family
10. Friends (both the people I love and the tv show - twofer!)


The last award was the Overlord Award from Mrs. One Day at One Day I'm Gonna...
I think this one is my favorite because I get to list three things I would do if I were overlord, then pass it on to 10 blogs I feel worthy of world domination.  How badass is that?! 


So the three things I would do as overlord:
1. Make Steven Tyler and Johnny Depp my personal assistants.  On call 24/7. 
2. Pass a law that every single person who abuses a child, either physically or sexually, will have his/her sexual organs removed, and then they will be all locked together in my own special version of the Hunger Games, which will be held annually. 
3. Force celebrities/athletes/government officials to donate 40% of their annual income towards efforts to feed, clothe, house, educate and provide health care for the needy all over the world.  


Now, instead of selecting 7 people for the first, 10 for the second and 10 for the third, I'm going to bundle them up into an awesome blog award package hereinafter referred to as Blogpalooza. 
Blogpalooza Award
 The following ten bloggers/blogs have been awarded all three of these awards because I appreciate their writing, they make my day brighter and I find them more than worthy of world domination:


Sarah at Brave Days
Dr. Heckle at Dr. Heckle 
Cole Garrett at Dry Humor Daily 
Ashley at Finding the Skinnier Me 
Yandie, goddes of pickles at Inspiration strikes. In the Kneecaps 
Mrs. One Day at One Day I'm Gonna... 
Jessica Jenkins at Simple Musings 
B at the Opposite of That
With Love at With Love 
Al Penwasser at Penwasser Place 

In order to accept all you really have to do is continue being frickin' awesome. If you'd like, though, you can repost with 10 things that make you all warm and fuzzy inside, followed immediately by the three things you would do as overlord.  Basically, you guys are all badass enough to decide for yourselves.

You guys are all awesome and I very much enjoy reading your posts.  


On another note, I have joined forces with some fantastically awesome people who are also on a weight loss journey and we will soon be unleashing a group blog on weight loss.  We will all contribute our own various ideas, suggestions, successes and failures as we attempt to lose the pounds and find the healthier, happier versions of ourselves.  I'll post the link once it's up and running!

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In case you wondering....I misspelled a word (darn old man pudgy fingers). What I MEANT: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, thanks, Bea. Tihs is a grate honnoer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You, my dear, are a peach. You know I love you like a sister and I'm loving the Blogpalooza! Hahaha! I gladly accept this award, do my Miss America wave and hugs the stuffing out of you for giving it to me. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Bea on all those awards you do have an awesome blog..........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all your awards, dear Bea, you deserve them!! I love your new Blogpalooza award and I am extremely honored to be chosen. You are one of my favorite bloggers so that makes it even more awesome. I will be investigating all those other great looking award winners, too. Now imagine me giving you a hug and proudly swooping out with my award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on all the awards :) You also have some nice things that make you happy and good ideas with what to do with the world, but you'll have to pry Johnny Depp out of my cold dead hands.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats !! very good blog and very good post ! ;D waiting for more !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the awards!! And thank you so much for bestowing the blogapalooza award to myself and these other great authors =) I will def. be passing it on!! Thank you so much for always giving such encouraging words on my blog and yours as well ;) (I've slacked on reading most posts this past week but I will catch up tomorrow ) You totally deserve all the awards you received! And I love your answers for the overlord one!! haha thank you again hun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Niezależnie od wybranej metody, aby zwiększyć swoją wiedzę na temat procesu upadłości, ważne jest, aby zrozumieć, jak złożenie do upadłości wpłynie na siebie, swoją rodzinę i wierzycieli.play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete