December 4, 2013

Blogging takes a break, but the journey never stops

Hey guys.  Thanks to those of you who have stuck around. My first semester of graduate school is complete, and I must say that while I adjusted to it faster than I figured I would, it still consumed a great deal of my time. However, I'm on a break until mid-January, so hopefully I can get back in the swing of things and then keep up with it come Spring semester. 

Just as an update, I'll share where I am in my fitness journey.  I weighed in this morning at 216, which puts me at 59 pounds lost.  I am SO excited about hitting 60, but after passing my first goal of 50 the next is to be 75 pounds down, so I have 15 to go before I reach my second goal and then I am on the edge of ONEDERLAND! Yes, ladies and gents, I will be - for the first time in over 12 years - under 200 pounds.  

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! I can hardly imagine how excited I will be.  I know fitness is more than a number, but for me, personally, being in the 100s is something I have longed for, dreamed about, but never really believed I could do. Of course, once I hit that goal I still have 55 pounds left until I reach my weight goal.  I'm not worried, though, because I look back at how far I've come, what I've accomplished in the past five months, and how much stronger I am.  I look forward to the challenge, because I know I've got this.  

Oh yeah, I finally got around to joining Instagram.  Find me and I'll follow you back.  We can share fitness motivation, encouragement, recipes and successes! bea_beautiful_12 

Happy Hump Day! 

10 comments:

  1. Good work Article is awosome i like satta king by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very good blog so please visit our website bhakti Bhajan
    Ganga Bhakti

    ReplyDelete
  3. khaba wich bteri tasveer dekh da tyere piche me apni heer dekha kese kdede bol di nu tu v thkdi i feeel like good to read this blog here we are good to see it Satta King

    ReplyDelete
  4. If Play Bazaar you are a pet owner, and you will be using chemicals to take care of your landscaping needs, be aware of which products you are using. Many of these chemical can make your pet sick, and some could even kill Satta King them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Satta King Many of today's best auto insurance companies offer discounts to customers for low-mileage, incentivizing people to keep their cars parked. If you can walk instead of drive, you can get some good exercise and save money on your V Play Bazaar insurance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prop Play Bazaar up your upper body while you sleep. If you have an adjustable bed, raise the head of the bed about four to six inches. If you have a standard bed, purchase a body or a special cervical pillow to keep your upper body raised Satta King while you are sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Koffein kann dazu führen, dass sich Gas im Magen anbaut, was zu Entzündungen führen kann. Versuchen Sie nicht, eine Menge Kaffee oder Soda während des Tages zu trinken, um die Extremität Ihres Zustandes zu begrenzen.play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  8. Learn about the various ways in which you can market your product. These days, you don't have to go door to door to sell something. Learn about creating a website. play bazaar
    satta king

    ReplyDelete