August 13, 2013

Yes I can. I can!


Sometimes I feel like Eddie Murphy in the Nutty Professor, after Sherman gets motivated and starts eating right and jogging up a ridiculous number of stairs.  You know, when he gets to the top and does the Rocky dance thing.  Yeah, that's how I've felt lately. 

Before I started getting fit, though, I felt like this:
 www.1up.com 

I thought it wouldn't matter how many miles I walked/jogged, how many crunches or jumping jacks or cardio workouts I did.  I felt like I would always be fat.  I have always been overweight, so maybe I was just one of those people who would stay overweight their whole life.  

I have quickly learned that it does, indeed, matter how many miles I walk.  Every day that I walk gets me more in shape than I was the day before.  Every time I do a Chris Powell workout, that's 30 minutes of cardio and core strengthening I've accomplished.  Getting healthier, day by day, matters.  

It matters that I'm eating better.  It matters that I'm drinking water instead of sweet tea all day long.  It matters that I eat more fruit and vegetables than pasta and bread.  It matters that by getting healthier, I can look forward to watching my kids grow up, instead of worrying that I won't make it to see them become adults.  

It matters.  

So, with that in mind, I'm sharing this video of poor Sherman from The Nutty Professor, and how he started off feeling down about working out, but got better and better at it.  Progress, guys.  Progress. 



8 comments:

  1. Good work Article is awosome i like satta king by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. google media, digital marketing, website development, best seo company,

    I liked your blog very much Digital Marketing By the next afternoon I'm kissing on the bit to bring it back. This is a great blogspot theme, where you can find the best themes and latest designs. very nice. But you know that this is the right time to start your business with Google Media Website Development

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nice blog which you can enjoy with your framily and friend so i recommend you to visit our web site
    bhaKti Bhajan
    Religion Bhajan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Play Bazaar They can make sure that you don't make any big mistakes and save you the time and hassle of having to redo things. All the advice you can get can help you transform your landscape and take Satta King advantage of its potential.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wenn Sie blutige Stühle oder Erbrechen haben, play bazaar satta king besuchen Sie Ihren Arzt sofort. Dies kann ein ernsterer Zustand als einfache Säure Reflux sein. Wenn Ihr saurer Reflux ein Nebeneffekt satta king play bazaar einer anderen Krankheit ist, können Sie die Hilfe bekommen, die Sie dafür brauchen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do something business-related every day. You need to do at least one daily task that is part of your MLM strategy to keep your business going. play bazaar
    satta king

    ReplyDelete